I feel this on a spiritual level
are you a boy? your clothes are boy clothes.
are you a girl? your clothes are girl clothes.
are you outside the binary of boy and girl? so are your clothes.
did someone just tell you your clothes don’t match your gender identity? they are a trashcan and their clothes are trashcan clothes.
Or in the words of Eddie Izzard..
Because this cannot be reblogged enough.
Why would ANYONE think this kind of mentality is okay? It’s like a serious phobia of men!
This is not okay. This is not equality.
Didn’t we learn in elementary school that putting other people down to make yourself feel good is bullying?
This isn’t feminism. This is evil.
this is disturbing.
"What makes a story work? Is it the plot? The characters? The text? The subtext? And who gives the story meaning? Is it the writer? Or you? Tonight I thought I would tell you a little story, and let you decide.” -
Hey ~ what’s up shorties? Remember me? Guy who died for your sins?
Things that will keep you alive in event of a plane crash (hopefully) though:
- When a plane is descending, either in an emergency landing or else in a normal descent, put your carry-on luggage between your legs and the seat in front of you. In a rough landing inertia can send your legs flying forward and break your bones against the metal frame of the seat in front of you, leaving you incapable of escaping on your own.
- NEVER inflate your inflatable life vests until you’re out of the aircraft, even if you can’t swim. The Hudson River plane crash of 2009 has to date been the only plane that’s landed even remotely safely on water; most planes break up on collision with water. An inflated flotation device will keep you buoyant but will also slow you down, leaving you immobile and trapped in the wreckage as it sinks.
- Never put anything alcohol or alcohol-based (such as rubbing alcohol) in the overhead bins or shelves. These can help spread a blaze if a rough landing sparks a fire, even promote a fireball effect in extreme cases,
- When you board, study where your seat is in relation to the exits. Count how many rows are between you and your two nearest exits, so that if the cabin is filled with smoke you can make your way out even if you can’t see.
- Get out as quickly as possible. Jet fuel is very flammable, and even if there isn’t already a fire on board a rough landing can easily set it alight. Planes on fire will usually blow up between ninety seconds and five minutes after landing, so move it!
- Oh yeah, don’t forget to assume brace position, with your head between your knees and hands over your head.
Fall Out Boy’s snapchat is the sole reason for my existence.
i wonder what the weirdest fanfiction is
i give up
bryan fuller when creating hannibal: “find me the prettiest english boy you can find. cover him in dirt and sweat and pain and make him talk like he’s from virginia. there should be a dog in this one too. maybe like seven or eight dogs.”